Sep 22 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Join Nicole, Erika and Saje Natural Wellness, for an afternoon of embodying the new season and nurturing your true nature.
Together we will explore the significance of the Equinox and Autumn Season, and the importance of aligning ourselves with these natural rhythms with greater awareness and thoughtful practices so we can cultivate more harmony and wellness in our hearts, bodies and homes, as we transition into a new season and energetic phase.
This 2 hour class will include:
- The use of specifically chosen Saje essential oils to enhance the experience
- Saje Natural Wellness Pop Up Shop will take place before the class from 3-4
- An all levels grounding Yoga Practice
- Wellness + Nutrition for the Autumn Season
- Self Care Practices + Ritual + Intention Setting
$35 Early Bird until Sept 16th, $40 thereafter
*Space is limited so be sure to preregister. no refunds *
Subscribe to filtered calendar